Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2 : Amalie's "Official" Due Date

We are still waiting on this little one to make a move....
No sign of her yet though.
At my doctor appointment today my doctor suggested we make December 9th the induction date. So it's exciting to know, she will for sure be here by then !
I think today would be a great day.... really not to thrilled with the idea of an induction, but willing to do whatever I need to do to get miss Amalie here safely.

Amalie Claire, your mommy and daddy are anxiously waiting your arrival, please come soon

2 comments:

amandaleigh said...

she just wants to share her birthday with me...that is so sweet. the good news is if that is so, she will come on the 7th and will not need to be induced :)

Kristen Moss said...

Good Luck. I am going to recommend going to The Olive Garden. jkmoss3.blogspot.com/2008/05/d-day.html It did nothing to make Kroten come any sooner, but it sure was delicious.