Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our little princess:

Even though she isn't sucking on her pacifier, the second I would try to take it away she would suck it back in... it was so funny.
Our friend David finally got to come hold Amalie, I think they sat like this for over 2 hours ! It gave me time to clean :)

One of these days I'll post what has been going on with our new addition, I'm still rather sleep deprived, so every time I start a post I know if I have time to blog I have time to SLEEP and that is the most important.

So I'll just leave you all with a few pictures of little miss Amalie

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

SO PRECIOUS! I love this, Spuddied! Thanks for sharing it with me! This will be a great way for us to keep up with the beautiful Amalie Claire. Love it! And you, too! ~bjm

Kristen Moss said...

I LOVE HER!!!!

I can't wait to see her. And take pictures of her. SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!