Friday, March 11, 2011

Dusting off the cobwebs of the blog

Spring is right around the corner and for that I am so thankful !

This winter has been hard on me.

Cabin Fever..... BAD

Lack of Motivation..... even worse

Health.... ha when was the last time we were all healthy? Christmas maybe?

Today the sun warmed me up on my way into work, I couldn't help but smile the whole way in.

Thank you sun, thank you pink buds on the trees, thank you to everything around me that is reminding me that the end is in sight.

Where we can run and play outside, where the days come with hours of sunshine and praying for a renewed spirit to be the creative, joyful, the continued heart to serve others in my community.

Sun.This is to you.Keep shining !

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

I too am excited for spring!

:)