Tuesday, July 7, 2009

19 Weeks



My Belly now sticks out further than my Booty ! I felt the baby's first big move/kick on the 4th of July ! It was so special ! I stopped in my tracks and dropped my purse and was just in awe for a bit. It felt like I had swallowed my cell phone and it was vibrating in my belly. Then later that evening when I was laying down I felt "pops" right below my belly button , assuming those are kicks. I feel like I have to be really still to know for sure if it's the baby or not. Can't wait until Chad can feel it too. He has been so cute always wants to put his hands over my belly, just in case the baby kicks hard enough he will feel it and not miss it.

We are getting so anxious to meet our little one. 9:40 tomorrow is our ultrasound, can't wait to see him/her and make sure they are looking healthy !

1 comment:

Ken and Tyan's Adventures said...

Ashley! I love your baby bump! So beautiful. And I know you say you feel heavy and awful, but don't! Feel like a powerful, curvy, earth-mama! I'm so excited for you guys!