Saturday, September 5, 2009

27 weeks 3 days !

Time is flying by ! I can't believe the third trimester is almost here. I feel like their is so much more still to do...getting the nursery ready, buying everything I need, childbirthing classes, getting a good start of Fall term classes. It is going to be a hectic and busy next 80 some odd days until our little one arrives. As much as I get anxious about getting everything done, I know It will be just fine and I have plenty of time, but I'm a planner at heart and I like having my to do lists list done way before they ever need to be ! So trying to take one day at a time, before moving on to the next.

I have this weekend off, so i'll be soaking up some well needed rest around the house. Before the week start up again. Hoping to finish a few sewing projects.....

No comments: