Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why People... Why ??

Customer at work:

"So how many days do you have left?"

Me:

" Oh 69 more days, she'll be here before we know it."

Customer at work:

"Really, looks like you only have 10, is there any way they can speed things up so you don't get any bigger."


Me:

"Smile and laugh"

But really thinking, what would posses you to say something like that Maynard, I thought I liked you.... now I think you are a jerk ! Even though I'm sure he wasn't trying to be mean, but seriously what goes through your head to make you think that would be ok to say to a pregnant woman ! Errr

2 comments:

amandaleigh said...

i think you look adorable...just sneeze on his rice crispy square ;)

Kristen Moss said...

HAHA. I am so serious when I say that this makes me LOL. Not because I think it is funny that you got your feelings hurt and not that I think you are huge, but it is just funny. I think you look cute. I dont think you are even that big. You look great, and just remember there is a little life inside of you and in less than 70 days, she will be here!! YAHOO.

Just be glad they know your preggo and that you dont just look fat. There is this lady who I work with who is due any day now and you cant even tell she is preggo, she just looks big. Poor lady, that would suck!