Friday, September 18, 2009

Colorado thus far.





Well we have done a lot of relaxing while we have been here. Isla is an angel baby to say the least. I have only heard her cry once in the past 2 days ! And that is because she was getting a bath. She is so cute an adorable, really just such a joy to be around. I have an awesome niece. I hope her cousin takes after her ! But I'm not getting my hopes up...

Tomorrow is Isla's second duck game so Joey and my dad are getting her all geared up in her duck onsie to watch the game with them. Em and I are going to hit up starbucks in the morning for a Chai then hopefully take Isla on an outing to hobby lobby after the game.

Being around the newborn gets me that much more excited to see our little one, to see her personality, what she looks like and to hug and kiss on her. Babies are so special !

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

SOOO cute!!

Your dad makes such a cute grandpa-pa. What a cute post. glad you are having fun.