Tuesday, November 10, 2009

37 Weeks :) Hopefully less than 3 to go


WOW... I have grown so much since the last picture ! She is getting ready. My last day of work was last night, praise God. I was so ready to not be on my feet for hours at a time, and more ready for all the customers to stop commenting on how huge I was. I was over it at like 30 weeks.

I'm heading down to Eugene for the rest of the week, so I told her she was not allowed to come just yet ! After the weekend is fair game ! 3 weeks to go.

2 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

YAY. I know I say this all the time, but you look FABULOUS!!!!

being big is good right now,just repeat that with me.
But you look so great.

SO CLOSE I cant beleive it.

Ken and Tyan's Adventures said...

You look so beautiful!!! You are not huge, you are pregnant. That is Amalie, not you! So excited for you guys!!