Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A countdown to so many things !

First: My Maternity leave starts on November 16th ! I work this Wednesday-Monday but then have Tues-Sat off, my sister and brother in law and niece are coming into town so I'll be in Eugene spending time with them. I am so ready for leave, my feet are so ready for leave and my classes are so ready for leave. So all together I only have 7 more shifts left I think.....

Second: I'm officially on to week #6 of Fall quarter. Just finished up with all my midterm, then on to papers and finals. I am due during finals week, so this could be interesting, but I have A's in all my classes thus far so If I somehow scrape by on the finals I'll pass on my classes and that is all that matters right now.

And Finally : The countdown to Amalie ! I can't believe that we could very well be in her birth month if she decides to make a timely appearance. For all important and special things it seems like you prepare for so long then in a blink of an eye it has happened and you are moving on to the next thing and all you have is pictures. This is how I felt on my wedding day, it went by so fast for all the prep that went into it. I know giving birth is going to be a really hard process, but before we know it, it will be over and we will get to hold and kiss our little girl. I can't express how much we love her already. Chad is so adorable every night as he talks to my belly and kisses her goodnight, I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband that is going to make a great father to our kids.

It seems so hard to be patient and wait sometimes, I'm so anxious to meet her already. But I daily have to remind myself that this is the last month of just me, of just Chad and I and of having her in my belly... so trying to soak up the last few days or weeks until she arrives and changes our lives forever.

A busy week ahead of myself, praying for energy to accomplish all the things I need to get done, work and school....

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

Cool.
You are awsome and I think you guys will be the best parents ever. I can't wait to hear the big words... SHE'S HERE.

Dont forget I want to take pictures.

I can't wait.