Thursday, November 19, 2009

38 Weeks

Don't mind my crazy hair, I had just got out of the shower ! As you can all see, my belly can pretty much no longer get any bigger, (well I'm sure it can) but hoping she won't be hanging out inside for too much longer to find out :) I have had contractions on and off but nothing major.

This waiting game is loosing me sleep, Chad and I are comparing it to Christmas eve, all the excitement and anticipation and you should really just go to bed and wake up the next day but your body is telling you something else. But I do still have 2 more weeks to go so I'm trying to just take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

YAY!!

I have been thinking about you so much latley. I should just call you, but I am a slacker and I don't. I just keep thinking I hope she is great, I hope life is fabulous and I can't wait to meet amalie.

So I hope you are great, I hope life is fab and I can't wait to meet amalie.


PLEASE call me the minute you want visitors so I can come take some pictures of her!! kk.


GOOD LUCK IN TEH WEEKS TO COME.

SO CLOSE

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

Hey Kris !

I will call you for sure ! My mom is going to be here for a week, but then Chad is going back to work and so is my mom so I'm sure i'll need some company :)

Thanks for the good luck,

can't wait to announce when she arrives !!

let's all pray amalie makes a timely appearance .