Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Baby

Amalie is going to be 1 month old tomorrow ! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She is so wonderful in every way. Chad and I are truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter, we can't wait to see all the changes she will go through this first year.

School starts for me on Monday, so praying that transition goes alright. They are all online again this quarter but we are still to attain any kind of routine with this little one and running off of very little sleep each day. She loves to stay up all night long ! Literally she can be awake and alert for 10 hour chucks of time. We have been working on some ways to get her nights and days switched around in hopes of getting us some more sleep for when school and work start up again for both of us.

Right now we are just taking one day at a time, waking up every morning saying I wonder what the day will bring today. Being a new parent is hard work but so rewarding.

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo said...

That is a such a fun picture of Little Miss, Spuddie - what a happy girl! I need you to email me more pictures, if you could? Please let me know when you come this way, next - I really need to hold that little angel-girl!

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

I don't think I have your e-mail, I bet my mom does though I'll get it from her and send more pictures your way. I will let ya know when we head to eugene so you can come see her before she is all grown up ; )