Friday, March 26, 2010

18: the lucky number




I met with my adviser on Tuesday, to make sure I was on track to walk in graduation on August 14th ! I am only 18 credits away from GRADUATION. I will still have my senior capstone to finish up in the Fall, but I can still walk in summer :) Hip Hip Hurray. Amalie has big a HUGE motivation in getting done. I can't wait to be done and have more time to hang with my little lady.

Also I have lost 18 lbs on my "hot mama diet" :) about 15 lbs more to go to get back to the 130 lbs I was when I got pregnant. I haven't been too hardcore about my diet, but trying to eat well and exercise when I can, I continue to loose a pound or two a week, hopefully I'll be back to my normal self early summer.

18 is MY number this week !


!

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

Yay, that is great. all of it.