Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I-Phones, why I love them

For awhile now I have wanted an i-phone, but their wasn't much of a need for one, so we never decided to add the extra expense to our budget. Their are so many reasons why I am so glad we canceled cable, and a few other expenses to get these. But the main reason i love them is we are able to take and send video easily to each other. Going back to work has been good, but I miss my little Amalie SO much ! Especially those 8 hour shifts are killer. ONce I come home she is fast asleep and I wont get to hold and kiss on her until around 7 am when she wakes up for a bottle. Chad is great about sending me video clips so I can watch on my break. This one is my all time favorite though, she is such a talker these days !

1 comment:

Bobbi Jo said...

Awwwwww...! That is so cute! Precious! What a doll... I bet it made you cry! You are blessed, Spuddie!