Tuesday, August 18, 2009

25 Weeks ! Countdown is almost under 100 days :)



Today has been such an awesome day already ! Chad and I actually had the same day off ! This never happens. We got up early and just laid on the couch in our Pj's for awhile then went out to breakfast. I really was craving some french toast but we were all out of bread at the house so we drove to a breakfast place. Then had a doctor appointment. My placenta has moved to the "safe" range ! No C-section necessary at this point ! Hurray. My doctor said everything is looking great!

Not looking forward to my next apt though... I have to have my blood drawn for my glucose screening test and a shot in my hip since I'm RH negative :( Chad said he would take me to ice cream after though.... I'm such like a little kid I need a reward to look forward too.

Not sure what I have planned for the rest of the day besides taking it easy and relaxing. Ah life is good !

No comments: