Friday, August 28, 2009

Feeling huge !



" Wow that is one nice sized belly on you."
Then walks off with nothing else said.

Some random lady at the fabric store walked up to me today and said the above comment. Seriously lady, yea that makes me feel really great. "Nice Sized" is usually used in reference to something being huge !

I'm starting to feel much bigger lately. Like I have a large weight attached to my front half. I have been going strong up until now, almost forget I'm pregnant "well not really" but for the sake of changing activities I'm doing. Nothing really had changed or been difficult for me. Until one day this week I woke up and had to roll several times to get momentum to get my butt out of bed ! It started. It seamed like Amalie doubled in size overnight. Now everything is just a touch harder than usual, walking up the stairs, dishes at work all my active activities. Well I guess I better get use to this I have a full 3 more months of getting bigger ! I hope it goes by fast :) I'm so thankful for our daughter and that she is growing strong, but I'm also looking forward to shedding all my pregnancy pounds ! The weight is worth it though, we will have a beautiful baby girl before we know it.

Chad tells me how beautiful I am every day which helps though, thanks honey for being wonderful and amazing :)

2 comments:

Shelly Williams said...

Who says that!? What an awkward lady!

Your baby bump is adorable, Ash. :)

Kristen Moss said...

so for some reason, on my feed, your blog wasn't showing up, so i had NO idea that you have been posting. What is that about. I was shocked to see that you had gone buck wild this last month with posting. I AM SO EXCITED that you are posting. Everything looks cute too.

I love the decorations for amalies room. and you look SUPER cute. I am loving the updates. keep em coming.