Tuesday, August 11, 2009

on to year 3 !

While Chad was at work today I cleaned the house spotless for him and put up the gift I got him for our anniversary. I tried so hard to get the words to go on straight, but the last few words slant a bit... oh well :) Then I framed a picture of miss Amalie we got from our ultrasound last week. Chad loved it ! He is so excited to be a Dad and start our family together. Today was a perfect day to celebrate being married for 2 years and celebrating the most wonderful gift that our love and marriage has brought us, our soon to be first child !

I was bummed I forgot the camera when we went out for our date tonight. Chad took us to a great Italian place for dinner then out to sweet masterpiece in the pearl for dessert ! Simple and Sweet.

I'm so thankful for such a thoughtful and loving husband, I really couldn't ask for anyone better. I'm one lucky woman.

No comments: