Thursday, August 20, 2009

AMALIE abc artwork


I'm so glad I didn't buy this online. I have loved this print for a really long time. But it was 50.00 ! Not including the frame. Which is the Ikea RIBBA Frame so i'm sure it is under 10 bucks or so. I decided that I would just try to make something similar in illustrator. I went looking for a font on dafont.com and found the exact same one ! Lucky me. Then just eye dropped the colors into my document and 1 hour later. I saved myself 50 big ones. :) I will probably wait to print it until the lab at school starts back up again since they have nice epson printers and I have loads of print credits to use up. But Until I get it printed and framed here is the pdf version.

1 comment:

amandaleigh said...

nice work...i love these prints, and amalie's name looks great :)